Centennial High Alumni Network

Apaches For Life!!

GENERAL DISCUSSION! (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Apache Alumni Activity

Roots

One of the most inspiring books that I have read in my life was Roots, by Alex Haley. It made me aware of how important it is to keep in co…

Started by Gordon Marble

3 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert

Michael Jackson's Doctor Found Guilty (Does Dr. Conrad Murray Deserve To Go To Jail or Is He A Scapegoat)?

Michael Jackson's Doctor Found Guilty     In a statement to TMZ, Michael Jackson's parents Joe and Katherine said, "We have been waiting f…

Started by Phoebe Macon

2 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Phoebe Macon

Prostate Cancer Awareness Month

September is National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month.  I am a 8yr survivor.  I encourage all men, especially African American who are are…

Started by Keith R. Lundy Sr

4 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Keith R. Lundy Sr

2011 October Events !!!

APACHES: HOPE YOU ENJOY ALL OF THE OCTOBER EVENTS  & BE SAFE!!   P.S. THANK YOU TO ALL APACHES WHO WERE ABLE TO COME…

Started by Phoebe Macon

2 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Roland Moore

101-Year-Old Detroit Woman Evicted In Foreclosure

101-Year-Old Detroit Woman Evicted In Foreclosure AP (Associated Press) – September 13, 2011 DETROIT (AP) — A 101-year-old woman was evict…

Started by Phoebe Macon

3 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Phoebe Macon

An Informative "Photo Essay: Where Children Sleep" !!

An Informative "Photo Essay: Where Children Sleep"  National Affairs Reporter   By Liz Goodwin | The Lookout – Thu, Sep 1, 2011     Rec…

Started by Phoebe Macon

1 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Phoebe Macon

A Tribute to the 2nd Anniversary of Michael Jackson "THE KING OF POP"

In Tribute of the 2nd Anniversary of Michael Jackson "THE KING OF POP'S" Death By Mike Krumboltz, Yahoo! Sat, Jun 25, 2011, 12:12 pm PDT J…

Started by Phoebe Macon

3 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert

WELL SAID BILL COSBY!!

'They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk: Why you ain't, Where you is…

Started by Phoebe Macon

10 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Phoebe Macon

Americans Forced To Quiet Down

Started by Phoebe Macon

2 May 31, 2010
Reply by Tiffany Jackson

The City of Compton Continues To Emerge Greatly!!!!

Started by Phoebe Macon

4 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Wayne Ware c/o '75 (WebMaster)

RSS

Join The Centennial High Alumni Network Group On Facebook:

Centennial High Alumni Network on Twitter

Centennial High Alumni Network Disclaimer

Centennial High Alumni Network is in no way affiliated with, licensed by, or owned by Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is privately operated and does not make any representations, warrants or promises on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools for any services or materials, nor is Centennial High Alumni Network an agent working for or on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is a social networking website for former students of Centennial High School, Compton, CA and as such is not affiliated with any current Centennial High School (Compton, CA) students, teachers, staff or other employees thereof. For specific questions about Centennial High School please visit www.cehs-compton-ca.schoolloop.com
Thanks and enjoy OUR new home.

Apache Alumni Events

Apache Alumni Videos

• Add Apache Alumni Videos

Apache Alumni Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Wayne Ware c/o '75 (WebMaster).   Powered by

Apache Alumni Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service