Centennial High Alumni Network

Apaches For Life!!

Phoebe Macon's Discussions (499)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Apache Alumni Activity

"Oh Nick, that is great news. Thanks for the news update. I'm so glad that the 101-ye…"

Phoebe Macon replied Oct 5, 2011 to 101-Year-Old Detroit Woman Evicted In Foreclosure

3 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Phoebe Macon

"This is absolutely awful. Her Son should be very ashamed of himself leaving his defe…"

Phoebe Macon replied Sep 14, 2011 to 101-Year-Old Detroit Woman Evicted In Foreclosure

3 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Phoebe Macon

"God Bless Us All !!   "

Phoebe Macon replied Sep 3, 2011 to An Informative "Photo Essay: Where Children Sleep" !!

1 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Phoebe Macon

"    A TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSONWhatever you may think of him (whether bad or good…"

Phoebe Macon replied Jun 25, 2011 to A Tribute to the 2nd Anniversary of Michael Jackson "THE KING OF POP"

3 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert

"Thank You Lee!! You can send your Donation to me. I am the "Temporary" CHS Alumni Tr…"

Phoebe Macon replied Oct 21, 2010 to WELL SAID BILL COSBY!!

10 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Phoebe Macon

"Hi Lee, Thank You for your comments on this topic. I totally agree with you. The kid…"

Phoebe Macon replied Oct 21, 2010 to WELL SAID BILL COSBY!!

10 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Phoebe Macon

"Thanks Virginia, I wholeheartedly agree!! I have started participating on the Centen…"

Phoebe Macon replied Oct 20, 2010 to WELL SAID BILL COSBY!!

10 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Phoebe Macon

"RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL !! This is absolutely terrible that this is still happenin…"

Phoebe Macon replied Feb 26, 2010 to Students Hang Noose @ UC San Diego!!

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Ana Rodriguez

"This is "disturbing, appalling and extremely insensitive"!! The fact that this took…"

Phoebe Macon replied Feb 18, 2010 to 'Compton Cookout' Creates Campus Uproar‏!!

5 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Chestener Gorden Rice

"Thanks Wayne, The Website is wonderful & full of enjoyment!! Love and Blessings,…"

Phoebe Macon replied Feb 12, 2010 to Welcome Alumni of Centennial High School of Compton, California!!

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Wayne Ware c/o '75 (WebMaster)

RSS

Join The Centennial High Alumni Network Group On Facebook:

Centennial High Alumni Network on Twitter

Centennial High Alumni Network Disclaimer

Centennial High Alumni Network is in no way affiliated with, licensed by, or owned by Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is privately operated and does not make any representations, warrants or promises on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools for any services or materials, nor is Centennial High Alumni Network an agent working for or on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is a social networking website for former students of Centennial High School, Compton, CA and as such is not affiliated with any current Centennial High School (Compton, CA) students, teachers, staff or other employees thereof. For specific questions about Centennial High School please visit www.cehs-compton-ca.schoolloop.com
Thanks and enjoy OUR new home.

Apache Alumni Events

Apache Alumni Videos

• Add Apache Alumni Videos

Apache Alumni Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Wayne Ware c/o '75 (WebMaster).   Powered by

Apache Alumni Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service