Centennial High Alumni Network

Apaches For Life!!

Apache Alumni Gina Graham Class of 1976 passed away Saturday, October 1, 2011 from Sickle Cell complications. Funeral arrangements have not been finalized yet. Please keep the Graham Family in your prayers!!

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

Remembering Gina Graham: Class of 1976

Photo of Gina Graham from the Centennial High School Apaches "War Cry" 1975 Yearbook

Photo of Gina Graham from the 2008: Centennial High School Apaches "1st Red & White Joint Class Reunion Celebration"

Photo of Gina Graham from the 2010: Centennial High School 2nd Annual Red & White Joint Class Celebration

With My Deepest Sympathy and Condolences,

Thanks Janet Williams for your post on the Big Ten '75 website informing us about Gina's passing. Thanks to Wayne Ware (Webmaster) for the phone call yesterday letting me know that Gina had passed away and thanks again 'today', I received a phone call message from Steven Windom as well about Gina's passing.

I was so.... sorry to hear about our Alumni Sister Gina Graham's passing. I found out a few years ago that Gina had Sickle Cell and suffered badly from time to time from it. I was told that Gina would get extremely sick and be in a lot of pain, and that she would go in and out of the hospital from time to time. Gina will surely be missed. Gina had a lot of Apache Spirit and continuously participated in and came to the various Class Reunions and Alumni Events. We will all miss her spirit as well as her participation.

These days are truly not promised to any of us and we are seeing a lot of our Apache Alumni Friends & Family pass away; we should all cherish each and every time when we are all able to and when we can come together in love or stay in touch, it is great and it is so important; because we may not get the chance or the opportunity again.

Our Alumni Sister Gina is at peace now and will no longer have to suffer in pain any longer because our Lord and Savior has called his child Gina home and Gina is now pain free. R.I.P. Gina Graham R.I.P.!!

To The Graham Family:
Please know that our prayers are with all of you and that we Alumni will be lifting your Family up in prayer at this very difficult, devastating and sorrowful time. Please lean on God and let him bring you all comfort and peace; the peace that passes all understanding.
God bless the Graham Family!!

Love and Blessings, Phoebe

"God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble."
(Psalm 46:1)

Thanks, the yearbook photo helped me to remember!

To the Graham Family,

I'm sorry for your loss. May the grace of God be with you through this difficult time. I will keep your family in my prayers.

-Reggie

The passing of Gina Graham on Saturday, October 1, 2011 from the Class of 1976 from sickle cell is so sad. I will be keeping the Graham family in my prayers. R.I.P. Gina!

REST IN PEACE GINA!!!

RSS

Join The Centennial High Alumni Network Group On Facebook:

Centennial High Alumni Network on Twitter

Centennial High Alumni Network Disclaimer

Centennial High Alumni Network is in no way affiliated with, licensed by, or owned by Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is privately operated and does not make any representations, warrants or promises on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools for any services or materials, nor is Centennial High Alumni Network an agent working for or on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is a social networking website for former students of Centennial High School, Compton, CA and as such is not affiliated with any current Centennial High School (Compton, CA) students, teachers, staff or other employees thereof. For specific questions about Centennial High School please visit www.cehs-compton-ca.schoolloop.com
Thanks and enjoy OUR new home.

Apache Alumni Events

Apache Alumni Videos

• Add Apache Alumni Videos

Apache Alumni Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Wayne Ware c/o '75 (WebMaster).   Powered by

Apache Alumni Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service