Centennial High Alumni Network

Apaches For Life!!

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Apache Alumni Activity

"RENEE THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR STARTING THE DISCUSSION!!!!! GOD BLESS TAWNETTE AND…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Nov 24, 2011 to The Passing of Harold Tassin c/o '72

4 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert

"TO THE TASSIN FAMILY MAY YOU FIND COMFORT IN GOD'S WORD AND HIS LOVE!!! MY PRAYERS A…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Nov 24, 2011 to The Passing of Harold Tassin c/o '72

4 Nov 24, 2011

"Wayne You're Welcome!"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied May 24, 2010 to What did you want to be in the 12th Grade? and What did you actually become?

8 May 21, 2022
Reply by Belva Oliver-gardner

"Wayne What a Good Choice!! God has Truly Blessed You with Many Talents. Thank You Fo…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied May 24, 2010 to What did you want to be in the 12th Grade? and What did you actually become?

8 May 21, 2022

"I Wanted To Be A: Pediatrician! I Became A: Teacher!!"

8 May 21, 2022

"1. Barbara Bailey (72)"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied May 18, 2010 to BEST FRIEND(S)

5 May 15, 2012
Reply by Belva Oliver-Gardner

"I'm Proud to be a member of The Class of 1972!"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied May 15, 2010 to Welcome

2 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Lynn (Brice) Lucien

" Tawnette Fulton Class of 1972 Graduation Day was The Happiest Day of My Life!"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied May 14, 2010 to THE CLASS OF 1972 PHOTO GALLERY

1 May 14, 2010

"Tawnette Fulton-Gilbert September 20th."

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied May 14, 2010 to Happy Birthday

1 May 14, 2010

RSS

Join The Centennial High Alumni Network Group On Facebook:

Centennial High Alumni Network on Twitter

Centennial High Alumni Network Disclaimer

Centennial High Alumni Network is in no way affiliated with, licensed by, or owned by Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is privately operated and does not make any representations, warrants or promises on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools for any services or materials, nor is Centennial High Alumni Network an agent working for or on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is a social networking website for former students of Centennial High School, Compton, CA and as such is not affiliated with any current Centennial High School (Compton, CA) students, teachers, staff or other employees thereof. For specific questions about Centennial High School please visit www.cehs-compton-ca.schoolloop.com
Thanks and enjoy OUR new home.

Apache Alumni Events

Apache Alumni Videos

• Add Apache Alumni Videos

Apache Alumni Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Wayne Ware c/o '75 (WebMaster).   Powered by

Apache Alumni Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service