Centennial High Alumni Network

Apaches For Life!!

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Apache Alumni Activity

"SAM THANK U FOR SHARING ALL OF THE INFORMATION!!!!! COMPTON IS ALL ABOUT ACCOMPLISH…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Dec 16, 2011 to Compton Girl's Solo Flight

2 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert

"GORDON, WHAT A WONDERFUL STORY!!!!! THANKS 4 SHARING!! APACHES 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!! MENT…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Dec 16, 2011 to Roots

3 Dec 16, 2011

"2 YEARS!! TIME SURELY DOES FLY.  MIKE REST IN PEACE!!!  THANKING GOD FOR YOUR MUSIC!…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Jun 25, 2011 to A Tribute to the 2nd Anniversary of Michael Jackson "THE KING OF POP"

3 Jun 25, 2011

"Congrats to The City of Compton!!!!!!! You are #1 in my eyes. Tawnette (1972)"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Apr 11, 2010 to The City of Compton Continues To Emerge Greatly!!!!

4 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Wayne Ware c/o '75 (WebMaster)

"Tamara, Right On!!!!!!!! Tawnette (72)"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Apr 9, 2010 to HEY APACHES, LET'S DO THIS AND TAKE IT UP A NOTCH!

2 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Tiffany Jackson

"Thank You Ana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless, Tawnette (72) "

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Apr 6, 2010 to 2010 Centennial High School "APACHE ALUMNI AWARDS!!"

4 Apr 6, 2010

"Thanks to all of you (Wayne,Steven, and Phoebe). I'm thrilled to be a winner! It was…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Mar 23, 2010 to 2010 Centennial High School "APACHE ALUMNI AWARDS!!"

4 Apr 6, 2010

"Phoebe, I agree with you completely! I was educated in compton. The reason that I be…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Feb 18, 2010 to 'Compton Cookout' Creates Campus Uproar‏!!

5 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Chestener Gorden Rice

"FEBRUARY 15TH,2010 WAYNE, I REALLY ENJOY THE SITE! IT'S INFORMATIVE AND GLAD TO SEE…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Feb 15, 2010 to Welcome Alumni of Centennial High School of Compton, California!!

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Wayne Ware c/o '75 (WebMaster)

RSS

Join The Centennial High Alumni Network Group On Facebook:

Centennial High Alumni Network on Twitter

Centennial High Alumni Network Disclaimer

Centennial High Alumni Network is in no way affiliated with, licensed by, or owned by Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is privately operated and does not make any representations, warrants or promises on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools for any services or materials, nor is Centennial High Alumni Network an agent working for or on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is a social networking website for former students of Centennial High School, Compton, CA and as such is not affiliated with any current Centennial High School (Compton, CA) students, teachers, staff or other employees thereof. For specific questions about Centennial High School please visit www.cehs-compton-ca.schoolloop.com
Thanks and enjoy OUR new home.

Apache Alumni Events

Apache Alumni Videos

• Add Apache Alumni Videos

Apache Alumni Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Wayne Ware c/o '75 (WebMaster).   Powered by

Apache Alumni Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service