Centennial High Alumni Network

Apaches For Life!!

Alumnii:

Please keep Steven Windom c/o '76 and his family in your prayers. Steven's Wife's Sister (His Sister-in-law) lost her battle with Breast Cancer. Steven and Family visited and stayed with her throughout the Holidays (Christmas through New Year's) because she was not doing well. The family had all hoped that she would pull through but she lost her battle. She was 47 years old and she leaves behind a husband and a 2 year old daughter. Her Funeral Service will be this Friday (January 14, 2011) in the Northern Bay Area.
Once again Classmates and Alumni, please say a prayer for the family and keep them in your prayers.

Thanks!!

Views: 89

Replies to This Discussion

YOU'RE WELCOME AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

GOD BLESS

TAWNETTE

Dear Friends:

I continue to remind myself that God is too wise a God to make a mistake, and too Just a God to do us wrong. Your thoughts, prayers, and kind words have made all the difference in comforting me and my family. Forgive me for taking so long to respond, but know that I love you all.

I was not able to reply to Edmund Stevens, but I send my thanks to you individually as well my Brother. God Bless.

Steven Windom

RSS

Join The Centennial High Alumni Network Group On Facebook:

Centennial High Alumni Network on Twitter

Centennial High Alumni Network Disclaimer

Centennial High Alumni Network is in no way affiliated with, licensed by, or owned by Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is privately operated and does not make any representations, warrants or promises on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools for any services or materials, nor is Centennial High Alumni Network an agent working for or on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is a social networking website for former students of Centennial High School, Compton, CA and as such is not affiliated with any current Centennial High School (Compton, CA) students, teachers, staff or other employees thereof. For specific questions about Centennial High School please visit www.cehs-compton-ca.schoolloop.com
Thanks and enjoy OUR new home.

Apache Alumni Events

Apache Alumni Videos

• Add Apache Alumni Videos

Apache Alumni Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Wayne Ware c/o '75 (WebMaster).   Powered by

Apache Alumni Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service