Centennial High Alumni Network

Apaches For Life!!

Phoebe Macon's Discussions (499)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Apache Alumni Activity

"Our Class of 1975 Classmates Who Came Out For Patricia "Pat" Ann Gray's Homegoing Se…"

Phoebe Macon replied Mar 23, 2013 to Prayers for the Passing of Our Classmate and Willowbrook Pioneer: Patricia "Pat" Gray !!!!!

6 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert

"Thank You so much Tawnette (Sis') for the beautiful condolence and sympathy message…"

Phoebe Macon replied Mar 20, 2013 to Prayers for the Passing of Our Classmate and Willowbrook Pioneer: Patricia "Pat" Gray !!!!!

6 Mar 28, 2013

"NOREEN & ED, THANK YOU GUYS!! Love and Blessings, Phoebe   "

Phoebe Macon replied Jun 23, 2011 to BIG SHOUT OUT & THANKS TO MY CLASSMATES WAYNE WARE "WEBMASTER" & PHOEBE MACON!!!!!

6 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Ana Rodriguez

"Hey Tawnette, Sorry if I was unclear but make the money order out to me Phoebe Macon…"

Phoebe Macon replied Dec 23, 2010 to DONATIONS ARE WELCOME TO KEEP THE BIG TEN '75 WEBSITE & THE ALUMNI WEBSITE GOING !!!!!

6 Dec 23, 2010

"THANK YOU TAMARA, I HOPE THAT WAYNE & I WORKING TOGETHER ON THE WEBSITES WILL B…"

Phoebe Macon replied Nov 16, 2010 to CLASS OF 1975 PHOTO GALLERY!!

5 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Phoebe Macon

"THANK YOU TAMARA, I HOPE THAT WAYNE & I WORKING TOGETHER ON THE WEBSITES WILL B…"

Phoebe Macon replied Nov 16, 2010 to GENERAL DISCUSSION!

6 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Phoebe Macon

Phoebe Macon replied Nov 16, 2010 to BIG SHOUT OUT & THANKS TO MY CLASSMATES WAYNE WARE "WEBMASTER" & PHOEBE MACON!!!!!

6 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Ana Rodriguez

"Hello Class of '75, Thank You For Your Friendships. Over the last few months; I have…"

Phoebe Macon replied Aug 13, 2010 to GENERAL DISCUSSION!

6 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Phoebe Macon

" "

Phoebe Macon replied Mar 4, 2010 to CLASS OF 1975 PHOTO GALLERY!!

5 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Phoebe Macon

"2008 "33 Year" Class of '75 Class Reunion ("Hosted By The Men of The Class of '75)!!…"

Phoebe Macon replied Feb 20, 2010 to CLASS OF 1975 PHOTO GALLERY!!

5 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Phoebe Macon

RSS

Join The Centennial High Alumni Network Group On Facebook:

Centennial High Alumni Network on Twitter

Centennial High Alumni Network Disclaimer

Centennial High Alumni Network is in no way affiliated with, licensed by, or owned by Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is privately operated and does not make any representations, warrants or promises on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools for any services or materials, nor is Centennial High Alumni Network an agent working for or on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is a social networking website for former students of Centennial High School, Compton, CA and as such is not affiliated with any current Centennial High School (Compton, CA) students, teachers, staff or other employees thereof. For specific questions about Centennial High School please visit www.cehs-compton-ca.schoolloop.com
Thanks and enjoy OUR new home.

Apache Alumni Events

Apache Alumni Videos

• Add Apache Alumni Videos

Apache Alumni Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Wayne Ware c/o '75 (WebMaster).   Powered by

Apache Alumni Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service