Centennial High Alumni Network

Apaches For Life!!

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Apache Alumni Activity

"VERY NICE PICTURES PHOEBE!!!!! REST IN PEACE PAT!!! "

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Mar 28, 2013 to Prayers for the Passing of Our Classmate and Willowbrook Pioneer: Patricia "Pat" Gray !!!!!

6 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert

"PHOEBE YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!! SIS U ARE A DOLL!!! LOVE YA!! "

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Mar 28, 2013 to Prayers for the Passing of Our Classmate and Willowbrook Pioneer: Patricia "Pat" Gray !!!!!

6 Mar 28, 2013

"CONDOLENCES TO THE MASON FAMILY!!! MAY GOD COMFORT AND HELP YOU AND SHOW HIS LOVE FO…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Mar 28, 2013 to Prayers For Our Classmate Timothy "Tim" Mason & His Family For The Passing Of Their Brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Mar 28, 2013

"BEAUTIFUL PRAYER PHOEBE AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! I REMEMBER PAT FROM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. SHE…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Mar 18, 2013 to Prayers for the Passing of Our Classmate and Willowbrook Pioneer: Patricia "Pat" Gray !!!!!

6 Mar 28, 2013

"TO THE GILBEAU FAMILY: MAY GOD'S WORD AND HIS LOVE COMFORT YOU DURING YOUR LOSS!!! M…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Mar 12, 2013 to Prayers For Our Classmate Enis Gilbeau & His Family For The Passing Of Their Mother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Mar 12, 2013

"TO THE JOHNSON FAMILY, SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS!!  YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS.  MAY GOD'S WORD…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Jun 22, 2011 to Prayers for the Passing of Our Classmate' Jonthony Johnson c/o '75 & Alumni Jerry Lawanta Johnson c/o '77 Mother!!!!!!!!!!

2 Jun 22, 2011

"PAT, I'M SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE PASSING OF YOUR MOTHER.  YOU AND YOUR ENTIR…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied May 30, 2011 to Prayers For The Passing Of Our Classmate' Patricia Kline's Mother Today (Memorial Day) !!!!!!!!!!

4 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Jerlilia Lelia Ryan

"ENIS, MAY GOD'S LOVE AND HIS WORD COMFORT YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY DURING THE LOSS…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied May 7, 2011 to Prayers For the Passing Of Our Classmates Enis Gilbeau's Father !!!!!!!!!!

2 May 7, 2011

"I AM SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE LOSS OF ONE OF MY BROTHER'S CLASSMATES AND A FR…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Dec 24, 2010 to Prayers For the Passing Of One Of Our Own Classmates' Lavaughn Crawford-Devoe!!!!!!!!!!

3 Dec 24, 2010

"THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTION!!! LOVE YA TAWNETTE AND GOD…"

Tawnette Fulton- Gilbert replied Dec 23, 2010 to DONATIONS ARE WELCOME TO KEEP THE BIG TEN '75 WEBSITE & THE ALUMNI WEBSITE GOING !!!!!

6 Dec 23, 2010

RSS

Join The Centennial High Alumni Network Group On Facebook:

Centennial High Alumni Network on Twitter

Centennial High Alumni Network Disclaimer

Centennial High Alumni Network is in no way affiliated with, licensed by, or owned by Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is privately operated and does not make any representations, warrants or promises on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools for any services or materials, nor is Centennial High Alumni Network an agent working for or on behalf of Centennial High School (Compton, CA) or Compton City Schools. Centennial High Alumni Network is a social networking website for former students of Centennial High School, Compton, CA and as such is not affiliated with any current Centennial High School (Compton, CA) students, teachers, staff or other employees thereof. For specific questions about Centennial High School please visit www.cehs-compton-ca.schoolloop.com
Thanks and enjoy OUR new home.

Apache Alumni Events

Apache Alumni Videos

• Add Apache Alumni Videos

Apache Alumni Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Wayne Ware c/o '75 (WebMaster).   Powered by

Apache Alumni Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service